Illinois Libertarian Convention 2015
The Libertarian Party of Illinois Annual Convention moves to the state’s center this year, at the Springfield Hilton Garden Inn on July 31 and August 1. This year’s two day event will culminate in a buffet banquet featuring keynote speaker, Libertarian National Committee chair, Nicholas Sarwark. http://www.lp.org/nicholas-sarwark
Other features of the convention will include:
- The ever popular Libertarian Jeopardy
- A Friday night Chair to Chair discussion featuring Nicholas and state chair Lex Green
- The State Organizing Committee and our Annual Business meetings will be Saturday morning
- Later on Saturday, Crystal Jurczynski, LPIllinois Campaigns Director, will host a Who’s Driving workshop, where candidates and members can learn and practice interview techniques
- And many more exciting workshops and speakers throughout the convention
Saturday will also have our annual auction. This is one of the most important fundraising events of the year and we are asking for donations. Liberty themed items are ideal, but anything of interest is welcome. In the past we have had items ranging from books to a Kindle, even baked goods and gift baskets. Please donate new or barely used items with values under $100 so more people can bid. Gifts to the Libertarian Party of Illinois are not tax deductible.
Contact email@example.com to donate or volunteer. If you would like a vendor table, rates are a low $25 each. Early Bird attendance rates and packages will be available from May 30 to June 30. The Annual Business meeting is free to every member. Remember to book your rooms as soon as possible. Let’s make this year’s attendance the best ever!
Early bird discounts are available until 11:59pm Friday, July 5th, only 38 days left.
The Holiday Inn is located at 205 Remington Blvd. in Bolingbrook. We have a special hotel room rate guaranteed through August 29 that includes 2 Breakfast Buffet vouchers per night’s stay.
To register, visit www.bolingbrookholidayinn.com and use the Group Code “LPI”. If you need additional assistance, call 630.679.1600 and ask for the Sales Department.
If you have any questions about this great weekend of liberty, Contact Convention Chair, Lupe Diaz, or call him at 309-287-8914.