Illinois Libertarian Convention 2018
The Libertarian Party of Illinois Annual Convention will be at the Parke Regency Hotel in Bloomington IL on March 2-3, 2018. This year’s two day event will feature keynote speaker Nicholas Sarwark, as well as entertainment, candidate nominations, workshops and our usual line up of events.
FRIDAY NIGHT (No charge to attend)
- Musicians Justin Tirone and Luke Dennis
- Gubernatorial Candidate Debate
- Candidate Speeches
- Libertarian Jeopardy!
- Registration and socializing with our friends, new and old
SATURDAY (attendance requires registration)
- The Annual Business Meeting
- Nomination of 2018 Statewide Candidates - Governor, Lt. Governor, Secretary of State, Attorney General, Treasurer, and Comptroller
- Luncheon with Pete Guither, Author and Editor of DrugWarRant.com
- Petitioning Workshop
- Chapter Development Workshop
- Media Relations Workshop - Steve Suess, Communications Instructor at Illinois State University
- Get to Know Your Party Workshop - Lex Green, Chair of the Libertarian Party of Illinois
- Banquet and Keynote Speaker Nicholas Sarwark, Chair of the Libertarian National Committee
Sign up for this year's event on our Registration Page - (Vendors register here)
For a full listing of the schedule, and details about our guests and speakers, click here
Saturday will also have our annual auction. This is one of the most important fundraising events of the year and we are asking for donations. Liberty themed items are ideal, but anything of interest is welcome. In the past we have had items ranging from books to a Kindle, even baked goods and gift baskets. Please donate new or barely used items so more people can bid. Gifts to the Libertarian Party of Illinois are not tax deductible.
Contact email@example.com to donate or volunteer.
Attention Vendors - Candidates - Sponsors
If you would like a vendor table, rates are a low $25 each. We also have sponsor package and advertising rates Go to our Sponsors Page to purchase your table or package.