What's Happening in the Libertarian Party of Illinois.
Finance Political Chapter Other
- MAR30Convention Committee MeetingDivision: OtherUberconferenceYou better have all your ducks in a row by this time.
- APR04McLean Co Election Night PartyDivision: ChapterMaggie Miley's in NormalThe Election Night Party for Libertarian candidates Steve Suess, Chris McDermott, Alex Nigro, Sol Roberts-Lieb, and Bennett Morris will be held at Maggie Miley's in Normal on Tuesday, April 4th. Join us to congratulate our candidates and to cheer them on as they view the returns.
- APR04CONSOLIDATED ELECTIONDivision: OtherYour Precincts Polling PlaceBe sure to vote.
- APR072017 Libertarian State ConventionDivision: LP IllinoisHilton Garden Inn, Tinley Park ILPlease join us for entertainment, instruction and business. This is your party, so why not participate in the biggest event of the year.
- APR12McLean County April MeetingDivision: ChapterLucky Garden Restaurant in BloomingtonWe meet on the 2nd Wednesday of every month at 6:00pm at Lucky Garden Restaurant in Bloomington. Executive Committee meets at 5:30pm to address any party business. Dues paying members may vote in the Executive Committee meeting.
Meeting agendas are posted in a Facebook event, sent via email, and displayed on mcleancountylp.org prior to every meeting.
- APR20DuPage Libertarians Monthly Meeting April 2017Division: ChapterThe American Tap Pub & Grill @ 701 W. Lake St., Addison, ILThis is our first meeting after the State Party Convention!
We will recap of all the events from the convention, review the nonpartisan election results that matter to us in DuPage, and there will be lots of discussion about our announced candidates who want to be our nominees for the 2018 General Election.
We've also had some updates to the website, there will be discussion on our plan to join the Adopt a Highway initiative, and we *might* discuss the next phase in our updating of the chapter bylaws, assuming we can get it ready in time.
The meeting starts at 7pm, but social hour begins at 6pm. The American Tap has a wide selection of craft beer on the menu, and Thursday's are $5 burger night. Bring a friend, everyone is invited.
- MAY29DuPage Libertarians Memorial Day Parade - ItascaDivision: ChapterSt. Matthews Church in Itasca, ILThe DuPage Libertarians will be marching in the Village of Itasca's Memorial Day Parade, which starts at St. Matthew's Church @ Bryn Mawr and Catalpa Ave (check in time is at 8:30am) and ends near Usher Park.
It's a simple parade route with a modest crowd, an easy way to start off the year. We need people to pass out literature, to pass out candy, to hold signs, and to lead the parade by carrying the banner. We will have Claire Ball for IL Comptroller with us, so this should be a fun, relaxing, and productive event this year!
If you are interested in joining in, do not hesitate to contact us and let us know as soon as possible so we can plan out exactly who will be with us that morning.
- JUL02DuPage Libertarians Bartlett Independence ParadeDivision: ChapterNorth Ave. Near Bartlett Elementary SchoolCome march with the DuPage Libertarians and candidate Claire Ball for IL Comptroller in this beautiful Independence Day parade, hosted by the Bartlett Lions Club - we need help passing out flyers or candy, holding banners, and waving flags. We also having matching t shirts for everyone.
Time: Be in staging area by 12:30pm – we are #28
Location: @ North Ave. Near Bartlett Elementary School
Details: Parade kicks off at 1pm
Oak Ave. from North Ave. south to Railroad Ave.
Railroad Ave. from Oak Ave. to Main St.
Main St. from Railroad Ave. to South Bartlett Rd.
South Bartlett Rd. from Main St. to Stearns Rd.
- JUL04DuPage Libertarians Independence Day Parade 2017Division: ChapterDowntown Downers Grove, ILCome march with the DuPage Libertarians and candidate Claire Ball for IL Comptroller in this beautiful Independence Day parade - we need help passing out flyers or candy, holding banners, and waving flags.
Many of us will be marching in the Elgin Parade earlier that morning, but we are hoping a few people will be willing to hold out position in the parade staging area until the rest of us get there.
After Parade celebration will probably commence at Emmett's Brewery a few blocks away from the parade route. Everyone is welcome to join us.
Time: Be in staging area by noon
Location: Parking lot at Grant and Main Streets
Details: Parade kicks off at 12:45pm